PDA

View Full Version : My Apology....

Debbie
07-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Hi Fambly,

It has been brought to my attention that my postings lack good sense of humor, annoying and irritating.

I do not concur about my lacking in sense of humor. However, I am trying to be open minded that I may have been (unintended) rude. Therefore, I owe you all an apology.

Furthermore, I will limit my responding posts.

Thanx. Debbie

brianb_cobbres
07-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Did I miss something? I say post away.

Jeffery (LCLA)
07-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Hmmm...I must have missed something, too. I haven't found you to be rude, annoying or irritating at all.

brianb_cobbres
07-24-2006, 12:47 PM
I haven't found you to be rude, annoying or irritating at all.

Not sure I would go that far :SM131:

Just kidding

Jeffery (LCLA)
07-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Not sure I would go that far :SM131:

Just kidding

Sorry, BrianB, I meant in the last six weeks that I've been absent. :SM119:

Mr Investor
07-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Hi Fambly,

It has been brought to my attention that my postings lack good sense of humor, annoying and irritating.

I do not concur about my lacking in sense of humor. However, I am trying to be open minded that I may have been (unintended) rude. Therefore, I owe you all an apology.

Thanx. Debbie

Debbie

I'm still having a hard time trying to understand how someone from the Fambly has found you are lacking in a good sense of humor, annoying or irritating.
I've not once seen anything that would put you in those category, considering I'm half blind though, just kidding.
Now as for you starting to try and be more open minded, you've proven to me and I'm sure others to be more open minded then most members, so stay the way you are and I hope to see more of your quirky, but for the moast part informative comments.

Jim Johnson
07-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi Fambly,

Thanx. Debbie

Debbie,
For the record I must say something on this point. As I am a member of this board, and speak at the local level concerning real estate investing on a regular clip let me chime in. I am just the person I am all the time. My 'style' does not fit everyone, but it is me. I change that for no one. If my way of posting rubs enough people wrong, I will be asked to leave, and that is yet to happen. Frankly, as people with something to say we can not be concerned about how 'what we say' will be received. If my opinion carries any weight, do not change a thing. As long as you are not posting things that have to be removed from the forum, and I have NEVER felt anything of your posts need to be edited, post away. Who ever is telling you anything different is speaking from a point of 'wanting' a certain style of postings. You might let them know that like radio stations, there are other forums they might choose to go to for their information. But as one of the larger dogs on this board, your posts are welcome and I would be very upset if they were any different for any reason other than you wanted them to be different. You are a huge asset to this board and I vote you do not change. If you must hear these same words from my lips... call me... you have my number.

As for the apology, the only one I will accept is the one where you though you might change, the one that was going to change because of someones opinion. If your going to be sorry, be sorry you even though of being something you are not.

Debbie
07-24-2006, 02:12 PM
WoW!

I didn't expect a glowing responses. Thanx guys! That took away questioning doubts.

I received an email just as I was going to bed last night. It's unclear who it's actually from. I've no idea if it's a regular MB poster or not. Since I was dead tired at that moment, it took me by surprised. Plus, it made me question if any of my comments had been inappropriate somewhere. I felt it was the right thing to do by saying I'm sorry and watch more closely to what I post.

So, I'm relieved that I hadn't been inappropriate. I wholeheartedly thank you for letting me know.

Debbie

P.S. - who said anything about me changing my whole self? :smiley3:

brianb_cobbres
07-24-2006, 02:19 PM
The big question is who was Aldo referring to when he said

"Many of them are non-posts by those wanting to keep their name in the forefront."

Jim Johnson
07-24-2006, 02:44 PM
The big question is who was Aldo referring to when he said

"Many of them are non-posts by those wanting to keep their name in the forefront."
I would guess Aldo was referring to me... I am a pretty big... non poster who tries to get my name out in front of every-ones... I am busted...

On the other hand... why do we care? This board is something a bit different to everyone who posts here. So maybe... unless something said is flat not allowed... we should let everyone post as they feel fit. If people post non issues stuff to boost their post count... so what.

So what... So what... So what... everyone has a voice and contributes as they feel fit... I for one would not change a thing... and that is what...

Debbie
07-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I swear Jim, you tickle me!

BrianB, I hadn't heard that one.....must've been before my time. :scream:

brianb_cobbres
07-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Actually it was over the weekend.

Debbie
07-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Actually it was over the weekend.

:oops: um, I must've fallen asleep by then?

Aldo
07-25-2006, 03:48 AM
You certainly don't owe me an apology. Frankly, I don't know where you got the idea that you were rude to anyone and, imho, your sense of humor is probably the best one in the fambly. You're you and I'd like you to stay that way. No substitutes will be accepted.

Debbie
07-25-2006, 01:08 PM
Awwww, shucks!

To be totally honest ---- I really can't decide whether to be embarrassed or not!

Thanx guy.

Um, can we close this thread please? I don't wanna have my ego to be inflated....

Aldo
07-26-2006, 04:26 AM
Um, can we close this thread please?
It looks to me like you fulfilled your own request.

Debbie
07-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Um, can we close this thread please?
It looks to me like you fulfilled your own request.

Yep! I had forgotten that I had access to close thread! :SM003: