PDA

View Full Version : More of a clarification than an introduction

InvestorJoe
02-04-2007, 02:35 AM
I think that BigD notified the staff here that she and I were helping Tim at REITactics. I have officially joined REITactics as the COO. Which means that I will be conducting the day to day business operations. Tim is still involved and will be continuing to write articles but he has turned over the daily operational oversight to me. I will manage all aspects of the company including the training classes. So, that means during the transition from Tim teaching the classes to others teaching them he is both my boss and my direct report. I am also going to manage the development group and version 5.0 of the analysis tool is on target. Tim is still with the company but recent events have forced him to pull back a little and divert his time and attention elsewhere.

To facilitate all of this, I have moved from Macon to Norcross to be near the REITactics office. I hope to get my wife and kids moved up here in the next few weeks.

It is my hope that the high quality our customers have come to expect will continue to be the norm.

There are a number of changes I have planned and the introduction of an affiliate program is one of my goals for 2007.

I look forward to the challenges this year will present!

Debbie
02-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Congrats on your "promotion"!

Based on my recollection of your postings at Magic Bullets, there's no doubt you'll do a great job for Tim!

More importantly, thank you for being a great friend to Tim!

Debbie

Dan Auito
02-04-2007, 07:14 AM
PM'd ya Joe.