PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hi!

MikeM
09-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi all. I just wanted to say hello and that I am so excited to have accidentally found this site. I'm brand new to this (my brother and I are actually in the process of finishing our first flip) and have gotten more good ideas from reading all the old posts over the last 3 days then I did in the prior year of reading whatever books I could find. I look forward to learning more. :SM021:
Mike

Debbie
09-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the Magic Bullets Fambly, Mike and brother! :SM128:

Tell us more about your flip. With this statement of "If I had known then what I know now", what would they be?

Do you have pics?

MikeM
09-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Hi and thanks for the welcome Debbie. All work on the house will be finished on September 15th and I will have all the final numbers instead of estimates around then. I was thinking that it will be quite some time before I can speak with the voice of experience to help others. One way I might be able to help other new people now is to post all the steps taken and numbers pictures etc. of this deal then get critique from you all on what I did right and wrong. We could use it as a "practice deal" for others. Sound like a good idea?

Debbie
09-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Sounds like a great idea!